Have you been wondering how to make fire without matches?
You have come to the right place. Simply watch the video’s and all will be revealed.
Sign up to our mailing list and receive Free video’s on tinder preparation and shelter building plus loads more in the coming weeks and months, we have enough videos lined up to keep you busy for years!
For more information on Fire, Finding water building shelter and finding food plus lots, lots more then you can visit our other site www.BushcraftAndSurvival.com which is devoted to showing you what can be done with very little.
We run training courses too and have a range of products to suit everyone.
Over on the side bar on the right is a collection of items on Amazon that we have found useful. Every item in the virtual shop has been used and tested by us and we would never put something in there that was no good.
For now, enjoy the free videos!
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series – Part 1 – Battery and Wire wool
- Take some Wirewool and spread it out a bit so that it is not a solid lump and touch the Positive and Negative terminals of any battery against the wirewool
- Once it starts to glow act quickly, add it to your tinder bundle and blow into flame
- Who – This method of firelighting may be useful for those in a survival situation involving a vehicle or tool kit in which wire wool can often be found.
- What – A Head Torch, Car, or Cell Phone Battery all work very well. Some Steel Wool used for cleaning metal, often found in tool kit’s, Vehicles and Knife Sharpening kits
- Why – Conventional fire lighting means may not always be available or may not always work, this method is extremely effective and reliable
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series – Part 2 – Flint and Steel with Amadou Tinder
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series Part 3 – Chemical Fire
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series Part 4 – Swedish Fire Steel and Birch Bark
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series – Part 5 – Fire By Friction – The Bow Drill or Fire Bow
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series Part 6 – The Humble Cigarette Lighter used properly
How To Start A Fire Without Matches Series Part 7 – Solar Magnification
For more come over to www.BushcraftandSurvival..com, a new and comprehensive Bushcraft and Survival school, we have lot’s of free on-line material, videos, articles, reviews and a fully equipped training centre where you can attend one of our Bushcraft Courses staffed by experienced and qualified expert instructors as part of a group of as a one to one session.